Securities Market (Advanced) Module Overview
Securities markets are an impetus for monetary advancement and development of the economy. They assume a basic part in assembling reserve funds for interest in profitable resources, with a view to improving a nation’s long-haul development prospects. They go about as a noteworthy driver in changing the economy into a more productive, imaginative and competitive marketplace.
Why should one take this course?
- To have a comprehensive and broad based knowledge about the securities markets.
- To get acquainted with various securities markets products, rules, and regulations.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Students of Management and Commerce
- Security Market Professionals
- Finance Professionals
- Employees with banks and financial institutions.
- Anybody having interest in this subject