Why should one take this course?
- To have a comprehensive and in depth knowledge about operations risk management.
- To identify operations risk issues.
- To understand approaches to mitigate operations risk issues.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Finance Professionals
- Employees with banks and financial services sector
- Anybody having interest in this subject
Operations Risk Management Syllabus
Introduction to Operations Risk
- Risk & Uncertainty
- The Financial Sector
- Risk Types
- Operations Risk
- Operations Risk Management
1. Recruitment & Training
2. Work Flow Design
3. Work Flow Documentation
4. Delegation of Authority
5. Independent Internal Audit
6. Independent Compliance Function
7. Independent Risk Management Function
8. Systems Audit
9. Corporate Governance
10. Whistle Blower Policy
11. Risk Management Culture
Trades in Secondary Market
- Trade Intermediaries
1. Stock Broker
2. Trading Member (TM)
3. Clearing Member (CM)
4. Authorised Persons
Screen-Based Trading System