On successful completion of the examination the candidate should:
- Know the fundamental concepts in Retirement Planning and the various investment products
- Learn about the Retirement Planning Process
- Understand the features and benefits of National Pension System.
- Know the various evaluation tools and fund selection.
- Understand the strategies useful to investors in executing their retirement plan.
- Know the implications of specific situations of retirement planning and the ways to manage them.
- Know about regulatory structure and regulations which govern the activities of the retirement adviser
Name of Examination: NISM-Series-XVII: Retirement Adviser Certification Examination
|Fees (Rs.)||Test Duration (in minutes)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Pass Marks* (%)||Certificate Validity (in years)#|
* Negative marking – 25% of the marks assigned to the question.
+ Payment gateway charges extra.
# Passing Certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have furnished/updated their Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) in their registration details.
NISM Retirement Adviser Syllabus