How do I start CIMA?
- Identify your entry route and register with CIMA.
- Apply for exemptions if required.
- Choose your study method.
- Schedule your first exam.
What are the CIMA exams?
Strategic level. This is the third level of the Professional Qualification and consists of three computer-based Objective Tests and one Case Study exam. The Strategic level concentrates on making strategic decisions and providing the context for which those decisions will be implemented. Its focus is the long-term.
Fundamentals of Business Economics
- Macroeconomic and Institutional Context of Business
- Microeconomic and Organizational Context of Business
- Informational Context of Business
- Financial Context of Business
Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- The Context Of Management Accounting
- Planning and Control
- Decision Making
Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Accounting Principles, Concepts and Regulations
- Recording Accounting Transactions
- Preparation of Accounts for Single Entities
- Analysis of Financial Statements
Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance, and Business Law
- Business Ethics and Ethical Conflict
- Corporate Governance, Controls and Corporate Social Responsibility
- General Principles of the Legal System, Contract and Employment Law
- Company Administration